|June 6, 2014
Rochester, NY - Regional Distributors, Inc. is proud to be one of 10 winners selected in Fleet Owner's 2014 Vehicle Graphics Awards. The awards salute fleets for outstanding vehicle graphic designs and color schemes. Entries were judged on excellence of design and use of color materials to achieve safety, maximum visibility, product or company identification, sales appeal to potential customers, and general attractiveness. Winners were selected by Fleet Owner staff and are featured in their June 2014 issue.
The Regional Distributors, Inc. brand focuses on convenience and ease with trusted commercial cleaning, laundry, warewashing, food service, and green products all available from a streamlined, one-stop source. Our brand and mission to create exceptional customer service experiences is reflected in our new vehicle graphics that feature a service-centric design and focus on the value we deliver our customers through strategic supplier partnerships.
Regional and numerous other businesses have long known that vehicle graphics are an effective method of outdoor advertising and promoting brands, products, and company values. Vehicle advertising significantly increases brand awareness through various factors including mobile engagement, ad size, travel days per year, and number of times the ad is seen (i.e. impressions). A study conducted by the Outdoor Advertising Association of America (OAAA) proves the effectiveness of vehicle advertising and found that:
All of the 2014 Fleet Owner Vehicle Graphics Awards winners are leading examples of how fleets are leveraging vehicle advertising through captivating designs, engaging copy and images, eye-catching color schemes, and innovative materials.
- Individual vehicle advertising generates between 30,000 to 70,000 daily vehicle impressions.
- Fleet vehicle advertising boosts name recognition 15 times greater than any other form of advertising.
- 80% of participants could recall certain aspects about vehicle wrap ads seen once, and 91% could recall significant portions of vehicle wrap ads when viewed several times a week through normal commuting.
- 90% of participants felt vehicle wrap ads had a positive effect on the brand and the product presented.
- 96% of participants felt vehicle wraps were more effective than billboard ads.
- 96% of respondents say mobile advertising is more effective than traditional outdoor advertising.
Visit Fleet Owner to view the winners of the 2014 Fleet Owner Vehicle Graphics Awards.
* * *
||Get Exclusive Tips, News, and Offers
Ordering | Products | Janitorial |
Suppliers | About | Contact
Creating Exceptional Customer Service Experiences
"Regional’s large stock of inventory and prompt delivery is a very important factor in the repair and maintenance of our vehicles. We have had only pleasant interactions with the sales, delivery, and customer support staff and businesses that choose Regional as a vendor will be very satisfied."
Deborah McGowan, Director of Transportation, Rush-Henrietta Central School District, Henrietta, NY